Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disclaimer

Hi my dear readers. You might have a weird feeling as why is postings not been done from 7th of may in my blog..There are two main reasons. One is that i am in to typhoid and so was not active in my daily life but now able to do better and that is why i am back here. and another reason is I came to know that few people think that my blog is only against Congress and my posts are something like an election propaganda. But should i say that the BJP is not in power as of now and so i am forced to write only about the Congress :) so in this regard i stopped writing as the EC says propaganda should stop by 11th of may in TN. But now as the elections are over here, I am able to be back active. As usual though there are no comments from my wonderful readers, i thank all of you for your wonderful support for my blog and regular visits..Thank you and here i go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment