Saturday, July 25, 2009

Disclaimer

I sincerely apologize to those who read my blog regularly. As i was held up with many other works, i couldn't bring you out Posts here. I know that Its been 2months and i Once again feel so sorry to have not been in to writing here. But Its not the one which happens so frequently. So i Assure You all that i will continue my blogging from now and hope my visitors will start visiting again and i expect more people. I would like to bring out many great speeches and Works of Swami Vivekananda and other great Monks and Leaders of India here in my blog apart from my own postings. So here the journey begins again.
Thanks and Love,
A.S.RAM.

1 comment:

  1. Its ok sir,.no probs...we know abt ur commitments. Yes,this is a great move from u. All the best...

    Cheers,
    Sundar

    ReplyDelete